Target Market: Regional
Outcome Desired: Leads & Foot Traffic
Alan Lewenthal owns KB Kitchen & Bath Wholesalers and wishes to create a marketing system that will drive more local contractors to become clients and visit his newly expanded showroom.
We will use Facebook advertising and Email Marketing to convert local contractors into clients targeting and isolating groups based on their level of interest in a new wholesaler, size of company and proximity to KB Kitchen & Bath.
- Complete initial analysis of your business, offerings, market and competition, followed by a phone call with you to get a complete understanding of your market and offerings.
- Launch Marketing System following your explicit, signed approval.
- Increase online visibility to attract new clients
- Build and maintain consistent branding and sales messaging throughout all copy and creative
- Ensure all content is explicitly reviewed and approved by Client before promoting
- Create 6:1 profit returns within 90 days of implementation
Measurements of Success
- Launch of entire Marketing System within 14 days of Client signing up for services
- Increase in new clients directly traceable to The Marketing Agency's efforts
- Higher return on marketing dollars spent from now into the future based on long-term Internet presence enhancement and related implementation of marketing strategies
- Decrease in time to manage marketing and advertising focus Less reliance on referral network
- Significant increase in new clients acquired online
- Decrease in time and energy spent on marketing efforts
Option 1: Facebook Advertising Email Marketing
The goal of the Facebook Advertising System is to advertise your business, to contractors already looking for your offerings (cabinets, countertops, flooring, etc.), until they purchase directly from you.
- We will build 3-5 new Facebook Ads and Landing Pages each month that will target people online already looking for your offerings. We will then re-target all traffic to your Landing Pages and website with additional Facebook Ads until they purchase your offerings or visit your showroom.
- We will schedule and execute a video/photo shoot that will capture the entire (finished) showroom floor in order to have an endless supply of footage for advertising and website videos and images.
- We will also build an automated sketch of the most likely person to become your client, and use this profile to target those individuals that meet these similarities with strategic Facebook Advertising.
- We will ensure all website visitors continue to see a diverse group of strategic ads until they make a purchase.
- We will A/B/n Test each Ad and Landing Page element (headlines, images, body copy, calls-to-actions, ad placement, etc.) in order to increase profit-producing elements while eliminating weaker ones.
The goal of the Email Marketing System is to consistently engage new and existing leads with compelling content and unique offers until they purchase your offerings or visit your showroom.
- We will build an email marketing list of every viable local service contractor in the Philadelphia and surrounding areas (Bucks, Montgomery, etc.). 1. The thrust of our email marketing efforts is simple: Build emails people look forward to that simultaneously in increase sales.
- We will develop and send 2-4 email marketing campaigns each month to drive new clients.
- We will create and promote advice and shareable content related to your offerings. This option will create and implement a comprehensive strategy via a carefully managed email marketing system that delivers monthly value to your target market, while driving new and repeat sales and social media shares.
- We will adjust future email marketing efforts based on actionable metrics to steadily increase email open rate, site traffic and make a purchase from email list.
Terms & Conditions
Fee: 3,999/Quarter (4th Month Free)
- You may cancel services at any time and will not be billed for the following quarter.
- You will own everything created on your behalf, and will not be responsible for creating content, images, or forms.
- You are responsible for reviewing all work created on your behalf and providing your feedback and/or approval within a reasonable timeframe of 24-72 hours of completion notification.
- Marketing Systems may be paused at any time, and billing and services will not commence until Client gives explicit, signed authorization.
Copyright © 2009 - 2023 The Marketing Agency. All Rights Reserved.